- Large collars measure 18 inches to 26 inches. $16.95
- Medium collars measure 14 inches to 19 inches. $15.95
- Large and Medium collars measure 1 inch wide.
- A Martingale collar is a type of dog collar that provides more control over the animal without the choking effect of a slip collar or prong collar.
- A Martingale collar is made with two loops. The larger loop is put around the dog's neck and a lead is then clipped to the smaller loop. When the dog tries to pull, the tension on the lead pulls the small loop taut, which makes the large loop smaller and tighter on the neck, thus preventing escape. When properly fitted, the collar will be comfortably loose whenever the dog is not pulling against the leash.
- Martingale collars have gained popularity in recent years with trainers now recommending them in place of prong choke or slip collars.
- My Sunshine Pet Apparel's Martingale Collars are stitched above industry standards so they are made to last. We use heavy-duty hardware and welded D-rings.
Our large/medium leashes measure 6 feet long and 1 inch wide. They feature a large handle with a D-ring. They are not only fashionable but, high quality and durable.
Our hands-free system is an amazing tool for those who push a stroller, are runners, have problems holding things with their hands, or any other reason you don't want to have to hold a leash! It is worn like a belt, with a leash attached via an extra-strong carabiner. The belt is adjustable, 30 inches to 52 inches. The lead is approximately 3.5 feet long. Leads can be made longer upon special request.